There is no better way to enjoy Jupiter than to rent a kayak, canoe, or bike and venture into these pristine environments on your own adventure!
- 8 guests
- 4 bedrooms
- 6 beds
- 2 baths
Nestled at the headwaters of the Wild and Scenic Loxahatchee River and across from Riverbend Park , Headwaters Jupiter is an eco-retreat unlike any other. The property is encased in Florida-native plant life, organic gardens, hiking and biking trails, and most importantly the river itself. The main lodge is a 4 bdrm, 2 full bath home with kitchen and living room constructed from up-cycled shipping containers. Come and be nurtured by nature.
- Walk in to a spacious and comfortable entry way that opens into a kitchen, living room, and dining room. There is a spacious bathroom that can be accessed by the master bedroom or the main home. Walk upstairs to an incredible view of the river and over a 1,000 acres at Riverbend Park and into your 3rd and 4th bedrooms. These are large rooms both with small refrigerators and coffee pots to enjoy your morning coffee sitting out on the huge patio on the second floor. Both rooms are joined by a full bathroom. Headwaters Jupiter currently is the only approved residence constructed from these containers, and although of unique construction and design, you will be amazed at the welcoming feeling and sense of well-being you will find during your stay with us. It is located on the headwaters of The Wild and Scenic Loxahatchee River across from a 1,000 acre Riverbend Park with 5 miles of bike and paddle trails and water ways. Guests have full access to bikes, kayaks and canoes . We also work very closely with the Jupiter Outdoor Center, whom can provide guides to get you out into the wilderness and lets you feel informed along the way.
- Our property also puts you in beautiful Jupiter Florida! Jupiter is a quaint beach town located 30 minutes north of Palm Beach International Airport. It is surrounded by crystal blue water and has 6 miles of undeveloped beaches where the sea turtles nest. This home is minutes away from 12 golf courses, Bush Wildlife Sanctuary, The Gardens Mall, the new Outlet Mall, Riverbend Park and Jonathan Dickson State Park. Walk from your front door to award winning restaurants, movie and live theaters, paddleboard and kayaking, six miles of beach, Juno Beach Pier, Carlin Park and the Heart Trail, tide pools, grocery stores, and Harbourside Development.
No matter how you enjoy your time at Headwaters Jupiter, one thing is for certain, you will enjoy a unique experience surrounded by the very best Jupiter has to offer! Book your stay today!
- Access to canoes and kayaks on the Loxahatchee River at Riverbend Park a short bike ride. Rentals free when you say you are guests at Headwaters.
- We have a resident manager that lives on site but not inside your space. Its all yours. Best to message Rick via Airbnb or text Rick and he will contact Lou to follow up on all requests
- This is a truly unique opportunity to stay in an amazing wilderness, in a unique upcycled shipping container home. We cherish our SuperHost status. We offer 100% satisfaction on housekeeping. Please text Rick if not 100% happy with cleaning and we will have housekeeping fix it right away. Enjoy!
- Wifi- Continuous access in the listing
- Laptop friendly workspace
- A table or desk with space for a laptop and a chair that’s comfortable to work in
- Dryer- In the building, free or for a fee
- Air conditioning
- Towels, bed sheets, soap, and toilet paper
- Central heating or a heater in the listing
- Hot water
- Free parking on premises
- Space where guests can cook their own meals
- Coffee maker
- Cooking basics
- Pots and pans, oil, salt and pepper
- Dishes and silverware
- Luggage dropoff allowed
- For guests’ convenience when they have early arrival or late departure
- Long term stays allowed
- Allow stay for 28 days or more
Bed and bath
- Hair dryer
- Bed linens
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Patio or balcony
- Garden or backyard
- Lake access
- Fire extinguisher
- Smoke detector
- First aid kit