Our excellent guides will take you to dramatic scenery and point out wildlife and plants while keeping you safe and on the right track.
Children will discover nature’s wonders through magical adventures in some of Jupiter’s pristine natural areas.
- WCC--Weekly (T, W, TH) Session Meets Tues, Wed, Thurs
- WCC--Single Day (Wed) 9:00 - 12:00 *Kids receive the most benefits by attending full weekly sessions*
- WCC--Single Day (Tues, Thurs) 9:00 - 2:00 *Kids receive the most benefits by attending full weekly sessions*
This rewilding program will nurture your child’s curiosity for the natural world.
Outdoor magical adventures take place right here in the majestic natural areas of Riverbend Park and Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse Outstanding Natural Area (JILONA). Each day gifts your child a new opportunity to engage their imagination with nature and run wild and free as they were created to be, all the while receiving the most amazing outdoor experiences from some of the best educators and facilitators from our community.
From earthing strolls in the mud after a lovely warm rain shower, to trekking pathways that lead to learning plant identification, taking moments of pause to connect body and breath through yoga postures and mindfulness practices, kids will experience magical adventures in nature.
Participants gain understanding of our individual impact on our precious planet through activities like weekly waterway clean ups that are then up-cycled into unique and eclectic art projects.
Wild Crafted Child has been consciously and lovingly created an engaging, secure, and empowering environment that can be enjoyed by children and parents alike.
Enrollment Options: (weekly sessions include 3 days–Tues, Wed, Thurs)
- Tues, Thurs 9:00am-2:00pm @ Riverbend Park
- Wed 9:00am – 12:00p @ TBD Jupiter Inlet area park or natural area