Children discover nature’s wonders through magical adventures in some of Jupiter’s pristine natural areas.
After a long day of school–whether in the classroom or at home–kids need a release. Jupiter Outdoor Center’s after-school program is the perfect outlet! Participants will engage in outdoor adventures including kayaking, paddle boarding, snorkeling, biking, fishing, hiking, and ecosystem exploration! Our program leaders are dedicated to sharing their love for the great outdoors with your children & teaching them how to have fun and be safe in our beautiful South Florida environment. Our program’s mission is to help children advance their paddling skills, nurture deep respect for our natural environment, form bonds with peers and counselors, and build self-confidence through movement.
- Monday-Friday 5 Days
- Any 3 Days
- Any 2 Days
- Single Day
JOC’s After-School Adventures 3 main objectives:
- Teach paddling and outdoor skills to last a lifetime through fun activities such as kayaking, paddleboarding, snorkeling, games, and other eco-conscious activities.
- Provide enrichment through eco-education and interpretive presentations about native plants and wildlife as well as local history and culture with direct, hands-on participation.
- Develop and nurture leadership and social skills while making new friends and memories.
- Monday-Friday (5 days) $199
- Any 3 days $129
- Any 2 days $89
- Single day $49
* Ask about discount tutoring by certified teachers*