Give the gift of JOC adventure. Our gift cards work for all of our activities. Why describe how great it is to kayak next to a manatee when you can give it to someone.
Duration: Half (9-2pm) or Full Day (9-5pm). Daily and Weekly Rates
Save over $100 by signing up for full week over daily rates
Outdoor Adventure Camps in Jupiter, FL
The kids have the day or week off from school, but unfortunately, your parents don’t have the day off from work. What to do? The Jupiter Outdoor Center offers great School’s Out Day Camps for kids ages 6 – 14 years old. We blend a number of environmental programs with lessons on proper paddling technique, water games, snorkeling, and of course a big focus on fun.
We hold our camps to a very high standard and our camp has been accredited by the American Camp Association proving our commitment to program excellence and rigorous safety standards. See below for the dates we will be offering these camp experiences, and we look forward to showing the kids a great time while school’s out!
What to Bring
- WATER SHOES
- Packed lunch in a soft-sided cooler
- Sunglasses w/retainer strap
- Brimmed Hat
- Long-sleeved Rashgaurd or Long-sleeved Shirt
- Bathing Suit/Board Shorts
- Shoes that can get wet (Water shoes, or Sandals with Backs such as Tevas are perfect)
- Refillable Water Bottle / Sports Bottle
- Sunscreen (We recommend campers re-apply throughout the day)
- Dry Change of Clothes
Camper Drop-Off and Pick-Up Information
- Drop Off: 8:45am and 9:00am at The River Center at Bert Reynolds Park (805 US-1 Jupiter)
- Pick Up: 2:00pm & before 5:00pm (for aftercare) at The River Center at Bert Reynolds Park (805 US-1 Jupiter)