See below for the dates we will be offering these camp experiences, and we look forward to showing the kids a great time while school’s out!
- Half Day Camp: 6 Hours Each Day
- Full Day with Aftercare: 8 Hours Each Day
- Christmas Break: December 24th, 26th, 27th, 28th
- New Years: Dec 31st, January 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th
The kids have the day or week off from school, but unfortunately, your parents don’t have the day off from work. What to do? The Jupiter Outdoor Center offers great School’s Out Day Camps for kids ages 6 – 14 years old.
We blend a number of environmental programs with lessons on proper Kayak paddling technique, games, Crafts, Adventures and of course a big focus on fun. We hold our camps to a very high standard and our camp has been accredited by the American Camp Association proving our commitment to program excellence and rigorous safety standards.
See below for the dates we will be offering these camp experiences, and we look forward to showing the kids a great time while the school’s out!
What to Bring
- WATER SHOES
- Packed lunch in a soft-sided cooler
- Sunglasses w/retainer strap
- Brimmed Hat
- Long-sleeved Rashguard or Long-sleeved Shirt
- Bathing Suit/Board Shorts
- Shoes that can get wet (Water shoes or Sandals with Backs such as Tevas are perfect)
- Refillable Water Bottle / Sports Bottle
- Sunscreen (We recommend campers re-apply throughout the day)
- Dry Change of Clothes
Camper Drop Off and Pickup Information
- Drop Off: Between 8:45 a.m. and 9:00 a.m. at The Jupiter Outdoor Center at Riverbend Park
- Pick Up: 2:00 p.m. & before 5:00 p.m. (for aftercare) at The Jupiter Outdoor Center at Riverbend Park