Our excellent instructors will increase your paddle knowledge and ability dramatically and will provide you with confidence and valuable skills that will last a lifetime.
Treat Your Kids to Outdoor Adventures in Jupiter, FL
The kids have the day or week off from school, but unfortunately, your parents don’t have the day off from work. What to do? The Jupiter Outdoor Center offers great School’s Out Day Camps for kids ages 6 – 14 years old. We blend a number of environmental programs with lessons on proper paddling technique, water games, snorkeling, and of course a big focus on fun.
We hold our camps to a very high standard and our camp has been accredited by the American Camp Association proving our commitment to program excellence and rigorous safety standards. See below for the dates we will be offering these camp experiences, and we look forward to showing the kids a great time while school’s out!
What to Bring
- Water shoes
- Packed lunch in a soft-sided cooler
- Sunglasses w/retainer strap
- Brimmed Hat
- Long-sleeved rash guard or long-sleeved shirt
- Bathing Suit/Board Shorts
- Shoes that can get wet (Water shoes, or Sandals with Backs such as Tevas are perfect)
- Refillable Water Bottle / Sports Bottle
- Sunscreen (We recommend campers re-apply throughout the day)
- Dry change of clothes