Our team of first aid and CPR certified counselors are committed to making camp one of the most fun and rewarding experiences for your child this spring break!
- Half Day Camp: 6 Hours
- Full Day with Aftercare: 8 Hours
- September 19th
- October 19th
- November 1st
- January 7th
Summer Break Paddle Camp in Jupiter, FL
The kids have the day or week off from school, but unfortunately, your parents don’t have the day off from work. What to do? The Jupiter Outdoor Center offers great School’s Out Day Camps for kids ages 6 – 14 years old. We blend a number of environmental programs with lessons on proper paddling technique, water games, snorkeling, and of course a big focus on fun.
We hold our camps to a very high standard and our camp has been accredited by the American Camp Association proving our commitment to program excellence and rigorous safety standards. See below for the dates we will be offering these camp experiences, and we look forward to showing the kids a great time while school’s out!
What to Bring
- WATER SHOES
- Packed lunch in a soft-sided cooler
- Sunglasses w/retainer strap
- Brimmed Hat
- Long-sleeved Rashgaurd or Long-sleeved Shirt
- Bathing Suit/Board Shorts
- Shoes that can get wet (Water shoes, or Sandals with Backs such as Tevas are perfect)
- Refillable Water Bottle / Sports Bottle
- Sunscreen (We recommend campers re-apply throughout the day)
- Dry Change of Clothes
- Mask and Snorkel
Camper Drop Off and Pickup Information
- Drop Off: Between 8:45am and 9:00am at The Jupiter Outdoor Center.
- Pick Up: 2:00pm & before 5:00pm (for aftercare) at The Jupiter Outdoor Center.