- Half Day Camp (Daily) 9-2pm
- Full Day Camp (Daily) 9-5pm
- Half Day Camp (Weekly) 9am - 2pm
- Full Day Camp (Weekly) 9am - 5pm
Give Your Child The Adventure of a Lifetime in Jupiter, FL
Campers will be kayaking, stand up paddleboarding, snorkeling, surfing, and skimboarding throughout all of the amazing waterways we are so lucky to have here in Jupiter. At the end of the week, we will end our fun with a beach day, the campers look forward to this special day on the beach all week long.
In addition to getting the campers active and into our beautiful natural areas, our camp staff will be implementing fun programs and activities blended with curriculum and exercises developed by the American Canoe Association, the leading paddle sports training organization in the country.
Our team of first aid and CPR certified counselors along with some of the best environmental educators in the area from The River Center are committed to making camp one of the most fun and rewarding experiences for your child this spring break!
What to Bring
- Water shoes
- Packed lunch in a soft-sided cooler
- Sunglasses w/retainer strap
- Brimmed hat
- Long-sleeved Rashguard or long-sleeved shirt
- Bathing suit/board shorts
- Shoes that can get wet (water shoes or sandals with backs such as Tevas are perfect)
- Refillable water bottle/sports bottle
- Sunscreen (we recommend campers re-apply throughout the day)
- Dry change of clothes
- Mask and snorkel
Camper Drop Off and Pickup Information
Monday – Thursday
Between 8:45 a.m. and 9:00 a.m. at River Center 805 US 1 Jupiter, FL.
2:00 p.m. & before 5:00 p.m. (for aftercare) at River Center 805 US 1 Jupiter, FL.
Friday (Beach Day)
Between 8:45 a.m. and 9:00 a.m. at Dubois Park.
2:00 p.m. & before 5:00 p.m. (for aftercare) at Dubois Park.
Address’ & map location will be sent to you upon booking completion!