JOC Camps have 3 main objectives:
- Teach paddling and outdoor skills to last a lifetime through fun activities such as kayaking, paddleboarding, snorkeling, games, and other eco-conscious activities.
- Provide enrichment through eco-education and interpretive presentations about native plants and wildlife as well as local history and culture with direct, hands-on participation.
- Develop and nurture leadership and social skills.
- Half Day Camp (Daily) 9-2pm
- Full Day Camp (Daily) 9-5pm
- Half Day Camp (Weekly) 9am - 2pm
- Full Day Camp (Weekly) 9am - 5pm
Spring Break Camp
We blend a number of environmental programs with lessons on proper paddling technique, paddle-boarding, kayaking, water games, snorkeling, and of course a big focus on fun! We hold our camps to a very high standard, and our camp has been accredited by the American Camp Association, proving our commitment to program excellence and rigorous safety standards.
In addition to getting the campers active and into our beautiful natural areas, camp staff will be implementing programs and activities blended with curriculum and exercises developed by the American Canoe Association, the leading paddle sports training organization in the country.We look forward to showing your kids a great adventure while school’s out!
What to Bring
- Water shoes
- Packed lunch in a soft-sided cooler
- Sunglasses w/retainer strap
- Brimmed hat
- Long-sleeved Rashguard or long-sleeved shirt
- Bathing suit/board shorts
- Shoes that can get wet (water shoes or sandals with backs such as Tevas are perfect)
- Refillable water bottle/sports bottle
- Sunscreen (we recommend campers re-apply throughout the day)
- Dry change of clothes
- Mask and snorkel
Camper Drop Off and Pickup Information
Monday – Friday
Early Drop-off 8am – 8:50am
Early Dropoff $35 (weekly rate) OR $10 daily rate
Late Pickup 5pm – 6pm
Late pickup $35 (weekly rate) OR $10 daily rate
*Please note: you will be charged the $10 daily late pickup fee for any pickups after 5:05 pm.