The Jupiter Outdoor Center is proud to offer guided kayak fishing charters with champion kayak angler and guide, Brian Nelli. Since 2009 he has been fishing kayak tournaments all around Florida. Brian is sponsored by some of the biggest companies in the industry including D.O.A. Lures, Eagle Claw, and Hobie Kayaks. During the Summer months Brian conducts kids fishing clinics in Palm Beach and surrounding counties. He loves the thrill of the hunt and to share his passion of fishing with others. So come on out and let Brian get you into the kayak fishing action right here in Jupiter.
Inshore Charter – 1/2 Day (4-5 hrs)
Offshore Charter – 3/4 Day (6-7 hrs)
Whats included in the charters/trips?
Fully Rigged HOBIE Pedal Kayak, Rods, Reels, Artificial lures, Cooler, Ice, Water, Digital pictures of days adventure, and safety equipment required by law. Live and frozen bait is available for an extra charge.
Have your own kayak?
If you would like to use your own kayak it must be approved by Brian Nelli before charter.
What to Bring
Hat, Sunglasses, Sunscreen, Snacks, Appropriate clothing, Water shoes,
Must bring your own Florida fishing license (Snook tag during season), Fishing license can be purchased at local Walmart, or online by clicking HERE
Some of Brian’s tournament accomplishments include:
2014 – 1st Place – Extreme Kayak Tournament – Battle in Bahamas
2013 – 1st Place – Extreme Kayak Tournament – September Slam – Pompano Beach
– 2nd Place – Extreme Kayak Tournament – May Madness – Pompano Beach
– 1st Place Florida Sportsman Kayak Challenge – Offshore Division
– 2nd Place Florida Sportsman Kayak Challenge – Inshore Division
– 4th Place Slam – DOA Paddlers Tournament – Stuart
2012 – 7th Place Slam – IFA Kayak Tour – Punta Gorda
– 1st Place Trout – Sheilds Inshore Open – Jensen Beach
– 14th Place Slam – 2 Day IFA Championship – Chalmette, LA
2010 – 1st Place Redfish – IFA Kayak Tour – Punta Gorda
– 1st Place Redfish – IFA Kayak Tour – Sarasota
– 1st Place Redfish/Trout – KayakBassFishing.com -Seeing Spots Challenge
– 1st Place Redfish – KayakBassFishing.com – Spring Spots and a Slot Challenge
– 1st Place – Flotilla Offshore Kayak Challenge
2009 – 1st Place – Flotilla Offshore Kayak Challenge
– 1st Place Slam – DOA Paddlers Tournament, Stuart
– 3rd Place Redfish – IFA Kayak Tour – Titusville
Must be completed prior to charter